How to add Navigation links in the Knowledge base
In the Knowledge base header and footer components you can easily create links with a text that will open the url's you add in the editor from the Knowledge base.
To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Knowledge base page.
- Click on 'Navigation'
- To add a link in the Header navigation click on the 'Add Link' button under the 'Links in Header' setting.
- To add a link in the Footer navigation click on the 'Add Link' button under the 'Links in Footer' setting.
In this example we will add a link in the Header navigation bar.
- Add the text of the link under 'Link Text'
- Add the url of the text under 'URL'
- Click the 'Add' button to add it in the header.
Your header link will appear in the editor immediately,
- To save the changes so they can appear in the live preview of the Knowledge base, make sure to click on the 'Apply' button.
Did we answer your question?
How can we improve this answer?