How to setup Notify for your Knowledge Base
Ann C. Cangelosi
Notify is a Knowledge base feature which you can setup to always show at the top of the Knowledge base page header and inform your users for updates, discounts, or any other product/service related information.
To setup notify, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Knowledge base page.
- Click on 'Notify'
Once you are in the Notify page, you will se a bunch of settings on the right side menu.
The Notify settings include:
- Show Notify - whether to show or hide the Notify component in the Knowledge base.
- Background Color - the background color of the Notify component.
- Font Color - the font/text color of the Notify component.
- Author Picture - the picture of the author that created the Notify component.
- Text Content - the text content that appears in th Notify component.
You can edit all these settings on the right side menu of the Notify component page:
- Once you are done editing, make sure to click on the 'Apply' button to save the changes for the live preview of the Knowledge base.
Did we answer your question?
How can we improve this answer?